A ONE-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT FOCUSED ON ICS CYBERSECURITY TOPICS
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World ICS Cybersecurity Day 2022, that will take place on
October 12, 2022.
Event Format: 55 minute live panels on topics focused on ICS Cybersecurity.
Sample Key Topics Covered
- ICS Cybersecurity: Current Trends, Threats and Potential solutions
- Is AI a threat to cybersecurity or an opportunity?
- ICS Cybersecurity – how to move from talk to action without spending all your budget
- Zero Trust for ICS/SCADA Systems
- Why Artificial Intelligence isn’t used at full potential in the ICS Cybersecurity
- Proactive ICS Cybersecurity – best practices and things to avoid
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a live panel discussion with 4-5 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
October 2021 – Call for speakers opens
August 31, 2022 – Call for speakers closes
September 9, 2022 – Last round of confirmed speakers notified of acceptance
September, 2022 – Final agenda published
October 12, 2022 – ICS Cybersecurity Day 2022 Edition