IIoT World’s ICS Cybersecurity Day
October 6, 2021
IIoT World’s ICS Cybersecurity Day will take place on October 6, 2021. This is a dedicated virtual event focused on ICS cybersecurity. Event Format: 45-60 minute panel discussions focused on some of these topics:
- Protection for SCADA Systems, Plant Controls Systems: PLC & Other Field Control Systems Devices
- ICS Cybersecurity for Manufacturing, Energy and Infrastructure Industries
- Cyber Attacks & Their Effects on Industrial Environments
- IoT & ICS Security Dashboards for Management & Auditors
- The Role of AI in ICS Cybersecurity
Also, as a sponsor you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at +1 949-427-0564 and we will call you back.
WHO HELPS US First Confirmed Sponsors
WHO HELPS US Sponsors From Past Events
Supporting Organizations For Some Of Our Previous Events Focused On ICS Cybersecurity