Why you should join IIOT World's ICS Cybersecurity Day 2021
IIoT World’s Cybersecurity Day will focus on ICS Cybersecurity topics. Event Format: 60-75 minute online sessions focused on some of the following topics:
- Protection for SCADA Systems, Plant Controls Systems: PLC & Other Field Control Systems Devices
- ICS Cybersecurity for Manufacturing, Energy and Infrastructure Industries
- Cyber Attacks & Their Effects on Industrial Environments
- IoT & ICS Security Dashboards for Management & Auditors
- The Role of AI in ICS Cybersecurity
The event is on October 6, 2021.
Top five reasons to attend IIOT World's ICS Cybersecurity Day 2021
1. In-house expertise:
Brings brilliant minds to the conference, with strong speakers that will provide you with priceless knowledge gained from their own experience and real life case studies.
2. Pick your sessions:
IIOT World’s ICS Cybersecurity Day provides you with a diverse array of sessions to choose from, all focused on ICS cybersecurity across a few industries: Manufacturing, Energy, Infrastructure, Smart Cities/Buildings.
3. Crash course:
Find out more about Industrial cybersecurity across multiple verticals in a single day than many do by slaving over books for months in this ultimate crash course.
4. Brand new format:
Get a chance to become a part of a completely innovative approach to online education – a one day virtual conference streaming from different countries across the world.
5. All the hottest:
Receive only the most up-to-date information about the IIoT – all the hottest trends, lessons learnt, best practices etc.